Chart Of Accounts For 10 Company Officer Employees For Contractors Using QuickBooks Desktop Bundle
Are you frustrated with QuickBooks Setup For Employees For Contractors?
Have you tried to setup QuickBooks Chart Of Accounts for your contracting company employees and not sure it was done right?
Do you need a way to track loans to employees to be certain your construction company is paid back?
Do you need a way to track reimbursements to employees?
Have you wasted time Googling "QuickBooks setup for employees" and came away dazed and confused with all the free bad advice?
Have you consulted your accountant and left even more dazed and confused?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then chances are your QuickBooks was not setup correctly. If you used the EZ Step Interview inside QuickBooks, then you have a problem.
That Chart of Accounts Is Designed To Sell QuickBooks
Not For You To Use QuickBooks
This QuickBooks Desktop Chart Of Accounts for Contractors was handcrafted by a team of highly qualified Contractors, Construction Accountants and Project Management Professionals for Contractors like you who are using QuickBooks Desktop and need a Fast Easy Solution!
This QuickBooks Desktop Chart Of Accounts for Contractors employees has the right mix of Asset, Liability, Direct Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), Indirect Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), and Expense Accounts. No guess work, no frustration, no hassle, just done for you the Fast Easy Accounting way!
The EZ Step Interview Chart of Accounts only has 2 Employee accounts
#1 "Payroll Liabilities" And #2 "Payroll Expenses"
It does not include:
- Loans To Company Officers to keep track of loans to officers.
- Company Officer Reimbursements to keep track of employee reimbursements.
- Payroll Liabilities Breakdown to keep track of 940, 941,Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, FUTA, Workers Compensation, Unemployment, Advanced Earned Income Credit, Dependent Medical, Support Enforcement, Garnishments, Insurance, IRA, Payroll Direct Deposit and more.
- Owners Time On Jobs to keep track of owners time for job costing purposes without affecting Financial Statements.
- Officer Payroll to keep track of Direct and Indirect Cost of Goods Sold for Job Costing purposes. Includes regular, overtime, taxes, training, tools, and more.
Our QuickBooks Desktop Chart Of Accounts for 10 Sales Employees.
This download has 60 Accounts you need to do the job and this includes some of the ones we use to support our Outsourced Contractor Bookkeeping Clients.
You could spend hours trying to figure this stuff out, or you could do what you do best, make money in contracting, buy this Chart Of Accounts and be done with it!
It is Fast And Easy to install into your existing QuickBooks or a new QuickBooks file. Your purchase comes with access to Step-By-Step Video with instructions on how to quickly and easily import the Chart of Accounts in less than 90 seconds.