QuickBooks Chart Of Accounts To Track Fixed Assets Desktop Bundle
Are you are frustrated with QuickBooks Setup For Contractors and the lack of Fixed Asset Accounts?
Have you tried to setup QuickBooks Chart Of Accounts for Fixed Assets and you are not sure it was done right?
Have you wasted time Googling "QuickBooks setup for Fixed Assets" and gotten dazed and confused with all the free bad advice?
Have you consulted your accountant and left even more dazed and confused?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then chances are your QuickBooks was not setup correctly. If you used the EZ Step Interview inside QuickBooks, then you have a problem.
That Chart of Accounts Is Designed To Sell QuickBooks
Not For You To Use QuickBooks To Track Fixed Assets
This QuickBooks Desktop Chart Of Accounts for Fixed Assets was handcrafted by a team of highly qualified Contractors, Construction Accountants and Project Management Professionals for Contractors like you who are using QuickBooks Desktop and need a Fast Easy Solution!
This QuickBooks Desktop Chart Of Accounts for tracking Fixed Assets has the right mix of Accounts. No guess work, no frustration, no hassle, just done for you the Fast Easy Accounting way!
The EZ Step Interview Chart of Accounts Does Not Track Fixed AssetsOur Fixed Asset Chart of Accounts includes:
- Capitalized Expenses for tracking startup expenses
- Vehicles for tracking truck and van purchases and depreciation
- Jobsite Trailers And Containers for tracking and depreciation
- Heavy Equipment for tracking and depreciation
- Tools & Equipment > $500 for tracking and depreciation
- Furnishings for tracking and depreciation
- Software > $500 for tracking and depreciation
- Office Equipment for tracking and depreciation
- Leasehold Improvements for tracking and depreciation
- Investment Property including Capital Improvements and depreciation
- Buildings Including Capital Improvements and depreciation
- Land for tracking and depreciation
Our QuickBooks Desktop Chart Of Accounts For Tracking Fixed Assets has 105 key accounts and is some of the ones we use to support our Outsourced Contractor Bookkeeping Clients.
You could spend hours trying to figure this stuff out, or you could do what you do best, make money in contracting, buy this Chart Of Accounts and be done with it!
It is Fast And Easy to install into your existing QuickBooks or a new QuickBooks file. Your purchase comes with access to Step-By-Step Video with instructions on how to quickly and easily import the Chart of Accounts in less than 90 seconds.