Waterproofing Contractor Residential QuickBooks Online Setup Template With 0-5 Employees Bundle
Are You Frustrated With
Are you sick and tired of trying to figure out how to get the paperwork into QuickBooks Online?
Have you had it with trying to get QuickBooks Online to come up with Sales Tax Reports, Profit & Loss Reports, Job Costing Reports that make sense?
If you said yes to any one of these questions, then chances are your QuickBooks Online was not setup correctly. If you used the EZ Step Interview inside QuickBooks, then you have a problem.
That Chart of Accounts Is Designed To Sell QuickBooks
Not For You To Use QuickBooks Online
This QuickBooks online template is handcrafted by a team of highly qualified Contractors, Construction Accountants and Project Management Professionals for Residential Waterproofing Contractors like you who are using QuickBooks Online with 0-5 employees.
The EZ Step Interview Chart of Accounts only has 33 accounts and does not include:
- Fixed Asset Accounts for tracking truck and van purchases.
- Other Asset Accounts for Security Deposits, Notes Receivable, and Retention.
- Credit Card Accounts to keep track of what you are purchases and payments.
- Other Current Liabilities Accounts to record Loans and Customer Job Deposits.
- Long Term Liabilities Accounts to record and track Truck and Van Loans, Back Taxes, and Notes Payable.
- Equity Accounts to record and track "Owners Time On Jobs" for Job Costing purposes.
- Income Accounts to record and track Change Orders, Reimbursed Costs, Overhead & Profit, Markup, Refunds, Mileage, and Discounts.
- Cost of Goods Sold Accounts to record and track Labor, Disposal Fees, Vehicle Costs, Small Tools, and Depreciation.
- Expense Accounts to record and track Marketing, Technology, Travel and Entertainment, Shop Rent, and Personal Development Seminars, Books, DVDs, and Online Training.
- Other Income Accounts to record and track money that comes into your business but not directly related to Residential Waterproofing Contractor work. For example Gain on Sale of Assets, Trade Discounts, Fee Income, Bonus From Customer, Scrap Metal, Interest Income, and Rebates.
- Other Expense Accounts to record and track money that comes into your business but not directly related to Residential Waterproofing Contractor work. For Example Loss on Sale of Assets, Credit Card Interest, Loan Interest, Penalties, Late Fees.
Our Residential Waterproofing Contractor QuickBooks Online File has all of these and more which is why it has 429 Accounts and a bunch of the time-saving enhancements Fast Easy Accounting uses to support our Outsourced Contractor Bookkeeping Clients.
It is Fast And Easy to setup QuickBooks Online using our proprietary QuickBooks template file. Your purchase comes with access to Step-By-Step text instruction on how to quickly and easily setup QuickBooks Online.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS!